Monday, July 6, 2009

ACKNOWLEDGEMENT



The author with all humility prostrates at the Lotus feet of
Ardhanareeswara for the Elysian guidance for compiling
this Tamil “Aayiram Potrigal”.

The constant support and patience of my wife Rajeswari.
Her help in editing and proof reading is Appreciated.
I also record the support of
my Daughter and Son in Law, Girija and Rajamani, &
my Son & Daughter in Law, Ganesh and Bharathi
in this endeavor.

I have no words to thank
Sri. S. Srinivasan, Chairman and MD SRA Systems,
without whose support this blog would not have been possible.

I can not forget people like Sri Kamakshisundaram,
Sri Ezhil karthik and others at SRA Systems
who have given support for bringing out this as well
as the other blogs.

Dr. M. Srinivasan
+91-99406 95270

No comments:

Post a Comment